Saturday, March 12, 2011

How much do you sleep?

How do you find time to sleep? I tend to have a tendency to fall asleep at random situations and I wonder if there's something I can do to prevent this. I know I go to bed way too late, but I find that there's somethings you just have to do. If my husband come home late from work most days then I must work around that so that I have some time with him at the end of the day as I find that to be important. But it is detrimental when I end up falling asleep when I'm trying to spend some time with the hubby. Sometimes I find that it is helpful to take a nap before he comes over so that I am a little bit rested and more energetic, but I have been told that there are foods that can give me more energy. What are those? Are you familiar with that?
I am going to Google it sometime this week and let you guys know what I find.
Are there any tips or tricks that you have to make the best of your time awake, and your sleep time?
What do you find that works best with you? How many hours do you sleep at night? I tend to sleep between 4 to 6 hrs. Well, I'm so sleepy I can't stay awake any longer. Talk to you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain