Wednesday, March 30, 2011

HAPPY 36th BIRTHDAY!!!


Today is my 36th Birthday! And I am happy and proud to be 36.

I will celebrate today, have fun, eat out, spend it with my family, and will take the day off from my writing group and from writing right here. Just wanted to say Happy Birthday to Me and Happy Birthday to anyone out there with the same birthday as me. Congratulations Aries everywhere! Enjoy!

Here's a bit of Trivia regarding March 30th excerpted from Fun4Birthdays.com

Famous People born on March 30th:

1746 Francisco Goya (artist)

1853 Vincent Van Gogh (artist)

1937 Warren Beatty (actor)

1945 Eric Clapton (musician)

1962 M.C. Hammer (rapper)

1964 Tracy Chapman (singer)

1968 Celine Dion (singer)

1979 Norah Jones (singer)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain