Monday, June 13, 2011

What makes a Comment Worthy Post?

I have had my Blog since February 2011. I have tried to be consistent and post something almost every day. I made this Blog because I wanted to have a medium to share my thoughts and views on topics that happen on my day to day life, things that perhaps many of you experience as well. In the world of Blogging, a Blog's success is measured in "views", and "comments", at least in my opinion, and it is hard when one starts to catch people's attention. Because once someone has seen you, and liked you, and follow you, then they will probably come back over and over again. But I also understand that in order to get a lot of comments you must also comment. So what if you work outside the home, like I do, have kids, like me, husband, house etc. etc. So maybe you as well as me, enjoy reading Blogs when we have a free time, and commenting once in a while. But what is it that makes a Blog Post comment worthy? Is it a reward for commenting? Something very controversial? Or maybe something not so controversial? How do you find Blogs that are in tune with yourself, how to find a community of people who like the same things as me? I am searching for some people who think my Blogs are interesting, that like the same things as I do. Maybe I will find that I like your Blog too.
So if you have a Blog, and think my Blog is interesting, comment on it and leave your url on the comment. I promise I will comment on yours back! Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain