Sunday, June 12, 2011

Life is Wonderful - The Law of attraction

I am not going to explain much about the Law of Attraction today, but I did want to mention it. I believe that when things go bad, the more you talk about how bad things are, the more bad things you attract. Because talking about bad things makes you feel bad. Hearing your friends talk about bad things also makes you feel bad. Feeling bad sends out a frequency to the world of badness and thus attracting bad stuff to you.
So when I start feeling bad, or something bad happens to me, I try to get my frequency high so I can feel better in order to attract good things to myself. I tell my friends that I don't feel like talking, I sorta isolate myself a bit. It might seem weird but by isolating myself I can concentrate on getting my good feelings out into the surface. I refuse to tell people if anything bad has happened to me on a personal level, and I tend to sleep a lot. Because when I'm sleeping I feel good. This takes me back when I was little, I loved sleeping, and dreaming, it was like that alternate dream life consumed my day, I would write my dreams, and think about them constantly during the day. Recently I discovered this book about The Law of Attraction and Dreams. I can't wait to finish reading it.
But getting back to the other thing. I truly feel like having good thoughts and doing things that make you feel good makes a big difference when things are not going your way. So next time you see things taking a wrong turn in your life, don't talk about it, don't tell your friends, don't criticize , don't complain, just find the things that you enjoy doing and do them. You will see how quickly things will start turning the right direction again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain