Sunday, August 28, 2011

The ABC's of ME - Another Get to know me Post

I am a VoiceBoks member and they had this Challenge called the ABC of ME and we are all supposed to write things with every letter of the alphabet that represents things about us. I thought I play along.

(ZYVWW657YWPR)

A: Art, I love Art, Drawing, Painting, Writing among others.

B: Books, as I love books and I spend a lot of time reading. Also I like Baking more than cooking.

C: Creative, I consider myself to be a creative individual, and I also love Cupcake Wars Show and Camera, as one of my favorite gifts that my husband has given me.

D: Dreams, I have a fascination with the dream world ever since I can remember. 

E: Elsie, my youngest daughter which I love very much!

F: Florida, is where we have thought of moving too many times, yet not decided to do it yet. I tend to be Forgetful too. Florence, I want to visit Florence one day.

G: Gaby is my first born daughter who I also love very much; she is currently 10 but is so smart she can pass by a 13 year old. Also Grace is the name of my grandmother who is currently 89 and I have a portrait of her and my grandfather on my back. Get Tech is the name of my husband’s first computer Store.

H: House, as for the house we want to buy in the next few years.

I: Ice cream Floats, and Island, for the Island of Puerto Rico where I was born and raised.

J: Jesus is the name of my husband and the father of our two daughters. He is wonderful and I wouldn’t change him for the world.

K: Karla Jill is my cousin, she and I got raised together as sisters, she is my best friend and I love her very much. She is a military wife stationed in Germany now, but moving soon to Seattle. Also K is for Kindle, as I won’t leave home without it! It’s perfect for those times when you are bored waiting in line at the bank.

L: Laura, is the name of my mother and it’s also my name. Laracuente is the last name of my grandmother and Liz is the middle name of my daughter Elsie. It also stands for the Law of Attraction which changed my life. Library, for as the one I want to have when we own our own home.

M: Manta Rays are my favorite creatures in the world, I collect things about them and I am fascinated with them. Also Marla is the name of my Aunt. Magazine’s because I love reading magazines, and Maeca, the little girl a sponsor from the Phillipines through Children’s International.

N: Nineteen was how old I was when I started dating my husband.

O: Oreos Double Stuff, as in my favorite cookie! XD

P: Pedro is the name of my adorable 90 year old grandfather. He has a huge space in my heart. Perry was the name of my first dog which I got when I was 11. Pictures as I love to take Pictures. Philippines is from where I sponsor a child

Q: Quest, as in the quest I have been on to find my True Identity since I was 8.

R: Reading, I love reading, and wouldn’t mind doing it all day, every day.

S: Swimming, another thing I love to do yet I don’t get to do it often. I dream of one day having a house with a pool. Spanish is my native language. Sánchez is my grandfather’s Last Name

T: Toro is the last name of my husband and my daughter’s and the name of my husband’s second business, and also it means Bull and the fist tattoo I got was one of a bull in my back. Tattoos, as in me and my husband have lots of tattoos.

U: University, I went to the University of Puerto Rico in Mayagüez

V: Vivoni is the last name of my father.

W: Wonderful as in my life is wonderful and Writer because after so many years being a wannabe, I can finally feel myself truly being a Writer.

X: Xianne, it’s a fake name I created and I have used it in several games.

Y: Yanira, as in the middle name of my oldest daughter. It’s also for my elementary school best friend’s name.   Yellow is my favorite color.

Z: Zealot is my favorite word, not exactly for what it means as much as for the fact it starts with the letter Z, my favorite letter in the alphabet.  I like it because it means basically Fan, and I tend to be obsessively fanatic about some things, so I can relate.

What are the ABC's of You?

21 comments:

  1. I like Xianne and yellow is my hubby's favorite color. No tattoos here, though!
    Thanks for stopping by the Lone Tater

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post! I love reading and swimming, too! I've got a pool - come on over and swim =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe you thought of more than one for many of the letters! Very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. im with susan... i struggled coming up with ONE for each letter! im VERY impressed!!

    my hubby just bought me a camera too... what kind did you get??

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved that your list tells so much about you--especially the fact that your family is important to you.

    *visiting from VB :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your list!! Just great!! I too have been on a Quest to finding my true self and I also love the laws of attraction and have found that it too put things in great prespective for me!! I'm also amazed that you were able to find so many great words and meanings for each letter!!Thanks so much for sharing, this has been such a fun way to get know more about some of my favorite VB friends!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your list is fantastic. I think Q and C the most. Great job on this.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cupcakes, ice cream, oreos....your list made me hungry =)

    Cool Bean Momma

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great list. I am impressed that had more than one for each letter. My mother was born in Puerto Rico as were her parents. One day I hope to visit the island so I can learn more about my hertiage and meet all the relatives that still live there.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the way you have thought about including the names of your family in your ABC - shows well that you are a family oriented person. I like family oriented people! :)

    I am visiting from voiceboks!

    Spanish Pinay

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm with you on the reading! Can't get enough :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ice cream floats are very tempting right now! It is such a revealing list and I am glad that I stopped by via VB!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Laurita....I am so happy that you have so many nice people coming to your Blog and writing such lovely comments . That is so wonderful!...I am so proud of you...You love to read and write since so small.I use to read many books every night...and I know that was the seed. I will write my ABC....Let see if is as interesting as yours...Big Hugs!!!! Ma=)

    In a second thought...is going to be a little difficult because we have many that are the same....specially family ones....=)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great list indeed. I am with reading, my little girl too.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you all for all your nice comments. Sorry I have been away from the computer for a while this week. Busy prepping for Hurricane Irene, then Back to school stuff. Next week I'll be back with more posts! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great list! I'm a huge cupcake wars fan myself! :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love you list! And as championm2000 said, you can tell you love your family! I love to read as well. Guess I'm really gonna have to think about a Kindle or Nook. Already a follower, but stopping in from vB!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great post! Nice to get to know you better. I have been thinking of making this list myself. Stopping by from VB. Please visit me at About A Mom when you get a chance.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Awesome...I enjoyed reading it.

    Newest follower from vBok's GFC Hop. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oreos. They are the glue that holds my family together....doesn't matter what's going on. Introduce an Oreo into the mix and everything's forgotten and all is right again.
    Visiting from vB.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love your list! You seem like you and your family are very close. I want that for my kids & grandkids, and great-grandkids when that time comes. Thanks for sharing! Visiting from vB!!

    ReplyDelete

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain