Monday, June 20, 2011

Graduation, and Moving up ceremony in one week. My babies are growing fast!

Tomorrow is the Moving Up ceremony of my beautiful baby girl Elsie. She is graduating from Pre-K and I couldn't be more excited. She is reading and writing and being such a big girl, my heart swells with pride. Even one of her top front teeth is extremely loose, this would be her 3rd loose tooth. She is growing up so fast!

But she's not the only one that's growing up, because on Friday my big girl Gaby went on her first prom and today she went on a trip to Washington DC with her class as a graduation trip. She spent the whole day on a different state 4 hours away, without mom and dad. Very grown up indeed. In the last couple of years my Gaby has turned into a young woman, she does not act like a little girl anymore, and this Wednesday she is going to reach a very big milestone in her life. She is graduating elementary school and getting ready to start middle school. I am so proud of her for all her achievements, and all the awesome opportunities that she has been able to have in her short life, that I know that by the time she graduates College she will have achieved more things than I will have ever achieved in my life. I am proud for my girls growing up and I am glad that they are doing so good.

I love you both with all my heart!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain