Thursday, March 17, 2011

Happy St Patricks Day

I would like to say to everyone, Happy Saint Patrick's Day!

Today people tend to celebrate Irish Culture by Dressing in green, referencing leprechauns, shamrocks, saying Kiss Me I'm Irish! And all these other things. For me, I don't celebrate it too much, but we always like to wear green on this day, and send some treats for my girls to take to school on this day. Last year we made green frosting cupcakes, and a few years back shamrock shaped cookies, this year we are sending green lollipops to the class.
One of my favorite parent websites Parents Connect has a few cool ideas to celebrate St Paddy's Day like having a St. Patrick's Day Scavenger Hunt and how to make Shamrock Soda which we might try out this year.

How about you? Do you celebrate St Parick's Day? What fun things do you like to do? I want to hear from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain