Sunday, March 20, 2011

Picture of the Week - Japan needs our help

This weeks picture is the first one I have not taken myself. This picture I got it from an article from The NY Daily News about Japanese New Yorkers in a rally in Union Square.
I absolutely love the picture so much that I want to share it with you.
This picture is the beginning of Japanese week. I would like to honor Japanese culture and I will talk about all the things that we love about Japan as well as share with you a few of our favorite videos and songs that come from Japan.
I believe that in the midst of disaster the community of Japan has shown to be one of great big hearts and great sense of community and we should learn from them.
I also believe that when there's a disaster we must speak of the good things for the good things and good thoughts tend to multiply and that's what we should desire to gain.
Many Blessings to our fellow brothers from Japan.


And if you'd like to help I will give you each day different organizations where you can contribute to Japan.
Today's website is from Mercy Corps go to their link and help out. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain