Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Daylight Savings Time Jet Lag

Today was the first day in a week that I started to wake up almost at the time I was supposed to be waking up. For the past few days I've been extremely tired and I blame it on the Daylight Savings Time Jet Lag. Here in NYC we have been living an hour less. We can't go to bed at night because we are not sleepy yet, and we cannot wake up early because we are too tired. A few days ago was very hard in particular after going against the clock the other night filing taxes as we just found out it was the last day to file taxes if you own a business. We totally went ballistic. But at 11:45 we finished and we made the deadline. :D So between that and having our bodies not used to the new times it's been quite a feat.

How do you deal with the time changes of Daylight Savings time, or regular Jet Lag for that matter?
Any tips on how to adjust? I would really Love to hear from you.

On another note, please stay tuned for next week is all about Japan. I am going to be honoring Japan and all things Japan next week. What would you like to see?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain