Sunday, March 13, 2011

Picture of The Week - Second Lost Tooth

This week's picture of the week is one I took just a few minutes ago on my phone. After looking at my daughter's tooth that had been literally hanging from a thread almost a week already I decided to tell my adorable 5 year old that the tooth needed to come out. I've been trying to convince her to let me pull it but she would refuse. I put on some baby teething gel on it and pulled it out with a piece of paper towel. The actual tooth pulling didn't hurt, it was just until she looked at her new smile in the mirror that she started screaming. She screamed when she saw blood coming out of her gums, she was afraid the blood would never stop. I told her to put a paper towel in her gap and bite on it for a while, we didn't have gauze or anything. After a few minutes it stopped bleeding and she was her usual cheery self, awaiting the arrival of the tooth fairy tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain