Tuesday, May 31, 2011

How do you get out of a slump, when we don't feel like doing much?

Don't you sometimes have just one of those days when you feel like you don't want to do anything? Like there is something missing? Well I have been feeling like that since my hubby has been gone to visit his mother that was ill I miss him so dearly, and things are definitely not the same without him here.
Even my daughter Gaby told me today, I want to go home. You are home, what are you talking about? I said. She said, I don't know, I don't feel comfortable in the house, like if it's not mine. She says that it feels like that since daddy has been away.
We all feel the dent in our hearts and the emptiness in our souls when one of us isn't around, yet I know my husband is taking care of his mom and that's a very noble and great thing he's doing. At this time his mom needs him more than us, but I must say it hurts. I wish I could convey to him how much we love him and how much we wish he knew it. How he's so important to us, and how we wish for his mom to recover very soon.
When things go on a slump, how do you get out of it?
How do you cheer up and feel better?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain