Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Fandom - COSPLAY

Cosplay is a form of Costume Play that people do mainly based on animated Japanese characters.
My daughter is into Cosplay and she just asked me if she could have a Cosplay Birthday Party. We still have 7 months to plan for it, so I better start now. Cosplay can be very costly or time consuming if you decide to make your own costumes. We'll see.
I am including a picture from the Cosplay Fashion Show at the Sakura Matsuri Festival in the Brooklyn Botanical Gardens back in April 1st.





Cosplay Fashion Show 2011


Do you like to dress up? What kind of costumes you like to get when and if you do?

1 comment:

  1. Those clothes look like my kind of fashion. I love sewing. :)
    Anna del C.
    Author of "The Silent Warrior Trilogy"
    http://www.annadelc.com

    ReplyDelete

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain