Sunday, May 15, 2011

Health - What do you eat for Lunch?

It must feel like its the same thing over and over, but still I'm wondering how to loose weight. My husband is doing so great! And I'm not really dieting at all. Why? Well, to start I tend to get too hungry if I don't eat the way I eat, and I get dizzy and nauseous and cranky. So, I don't really want to feel that way so I eat what I eat and move on. I sometimes wonder if I have a fast metabolism, or something. I tried researching it but couldn't find an answer that fit my symptoms.
I have low thyroid hormone levels if I don't take my daily Thyroid hormone pills. I go to the bathroom after each and every meal. I eat small meals throughout the day, I am currently eating vegetables at every dinner. I cannot eat certain foods, or I will get nauseous.
A regular day for me is a coffee and a buttered roll for breakfast, eaten one hour after taking thyroid pill. For lunch it's either leftover dinner or one of two things, chicken broccoli from the Chinese food place or a slice of pizza and a soda, except on Fridays that I eat McDonalds, I used to eat either a BigMac or chicken nuggets, but a co-worker taught me about the mini-mac, which is a regular cheeseburger with BigMac sauce. It is awesome because it allows me to eat what I want without feeling like a pig. XD
After that I might eat some fruit or a cookie for snack, and will have a dinner consisting of a protein, a small portion of carbs, and veggies. After that I eat another snack of either cookies or fruit.
I mean I don't think this is such a horrible thing to eat. Maybe where I can stand to improve is in the lunch area.
My hubby eats either a small sandwich in Whole Wheat bread or a Protein Shake for Breakfast, a soup for Lunch, Nutrigrain Bars for snack and Protein and Veggies for dinner.
I am not a soup fan, and when I do eat it it keeps me hungry. Maybe I could make a home-made egg drop soup or something, but I know I can't eat that everyday. Maybe I should eat a salad with some protein. It's something to consider. I'm such a picky eater that is hard. I don't like soup, or sandwiches, or any kind of seafood, so chicken is the only thing that comes to mind.
What do you eat for lunch? Some Ideas will be greatly welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain