Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Household - Brand New House without moving

As many of you know I was struggling with clutter and I was working through it. Then I left for Puerto Rico and my husband did the most amazing thing a husband could ever do. He remodeled the house when we were in Puerto Rico. He made a new Dining Room, A new Living room, a new home office. And for the first time in many years I must say that I have a peaceful place in my home to relax and do my work and I am so happy with it. I love my hubby!!! That was the best dating anniversary/mother's day gift EVER!!! I LOVE YOU!!!

And for those of you who are wondering and would like to see the transformation here I have a picture of the space before. The picture was taken while I was playing around with my daughter and the camera, it is actually a shot of my foot, but you can see basically the whole room.


And this same room was turned into 4 different spaces, 4 AMAZING SPACES!! :D






I'm proud of my new house! 
Do you ever think that remodeling could make such an amazing difference?

1 comment:

  1. Que bella esta tu casa, estoy orgullosa de ti!!!!!!!!K

    ReplyDelete

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain