Monday, May 9, 2011

Health & Beauty - Allergies

I started off last week with Allergies, just as I came from PR and I realized that there must be something in NYC I'm allergic to. In PR I don't get allergies as bad as in NYC. And I have made it a point to go to the doctor soon and get tested for allergies. I have never done it before, I have just taken allergy medicine after allergy medicine hoping that one of them will help, but I guess trial and error has not worked well in this case.
Anyway, my allergies turned into a sinus infection and now I'm in antibiotics. I feel weak and dizzy sometimes, but thank goodness I feel better each day now. But I still try to rest as much as I can and not strain yourself.

Do any of you suffer from allergies? What has worked for you? What are you allergic to?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain