Thursday, January 5, 2012

Something Lost


In 2011 I lost my mother-in-law. It was something very sad for us, the same as when my step dad died a few years back.

The passing of a loved one takes a toll in the family. It makes us think that our time in this earth is limited. It makes us re-evaluate our lives and where we are headed.

There are times when I think back and regret things I didn't do, and things I didn't say. But it reminds me that I have to make sure that those who are still around us know how I feel about them. Make sure that you let your loved ones know how much you love them, and take the time to make good memories that will stay with you forever.

Make sure you live the life you are meant to be living. Do what you want to be doing. Give back to the community, do good deeds, love, and allow yourself to be loved.

Don't waste a moment. Live life to your fullest, today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain