Monday, January 16, 2012

I convinced my children to...

This is a tough one. I think that on a day to day basis I convince them to do normal things, like take a bath, pick up their toys, brush their hair, eat their dinner, eat less candy, brush their teeth. Because they are young enough to not want to do these things without some kind of convincing. Although my oldest is starting to do the things on her own now.

I don't think I have convinced them to do many things that are out of the ordinary. I wish I could say I have convinced them to eat their vegetables, and do their homework without being told. But I haven't gotten to that point yet.

On the other hand they are the ones who convince me to try things more than I do them.  Like play dolls, get makeovers from them, go on roller coasters, watch cartoons over and over and over. Read books over and over and over. Play, ride bike, you name it.

How about you? Do you tend to convince your kids to do more stuff, or do they convince you to do more things than you do them?

Also, have you ever convinced them to do anything that you were not expecting them to do at all?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain