Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Business Here

Guest written by our friend Gladys Fuentes

Business here is actually going really well despite the bad economy. I’m actually in real estate and though the bubble is still very popped here in California but I’ve found other ways to reach out to my clients that keep them on the radar and keep business good. I’ve been making some improvements to the office, too, so I can keep the interns on and also have a great place to show off when clients come in. I got San Diego business voip and a great new computer set up and I redid the walls because I needed to get those old red colors out of there since I rebranded. I can’t wait for things to pick up even further but I’m hanging on and not just by the skin of my teeth and it’s nice having a great support system, too. I love real estate and I’m in it because it’s my passion, not because it’s been making me money, and you know, I guess that’s how it works for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain