Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Do you have a Bucket List?


Do you have a Bucket List?

I must admit that I have never written one down. I saw the movie and thought it was awesome and very emotional.

Thanks to this Blog Dare I am going to write one down now to share with you now. I know that since I have not thought about this through there will be a lot of things that I might want to add as time passes by and I think about it some more.

So here it goes, my Bucket List Rough Draft.

Traveling:
I want to travel to the following places, and each place I want to be able to volunteer and raise awareness and funds for a cause of concern in each place.

Philippines
Australia
Japan
Italy
France
China
Hawaii
Egypt
Greece
Spain
California
Canada

I want to make a road trip from the East of USA to the West and do some good deed in each state I visit.

I want to be on one of those no-gravity things that they have in Science places.

I want to publish some books

I want at least one of my books to be turned into a movie.

I want to be able to have my own house where I can live with my daughters and husband.

I want to have a family business where me, my husband and my girls can work together for our family.

I want to have a swimming pool in my home.

I want to roller derby at least once.

Go on an air balloon ride.

I want to have a non profit organization that will help out millions of children.

Well. I can't think of anything else right now. But I am sure I will be adding more stuff as time passes.

How about you? Do you have a Bucket List? What do you have in it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain