Tuesday, January 24, 2012

I wasn't suppose to see...





This is a very difficult post for me. Because I am not sure I have seen anything that I wasn't supposed to see.
Although I know that I have been exposed to certain information that I should have never been allowed to see.
When I find myself face to face to a piece of document, or certain incriminating evidence against someone, I tend to walk away from it. Close it, ignore it, look away.

I wasn't like that always. I used to just read the whole thing, save a copy of it and put it away, just in case.  But having information that it is not meant for me just makes me bitter, and nervous. So I don't do that anymore. I don't keep it, I don't read it, I don't do anything about it, and it is better.

I don't have to pretend I don't know something, because I really don't know it. I don't have to archive this little piece of evidence against someone, I don't have to carry a grudge, I don't have to worry about how am I going to explain my knowledge of certain piece of information that I was not supposed to know.


 I feel that ever since I stopped looking at forbidden information I feel like I'm a better person, and I can just choose to trust people, and my emotional baggage is considerably diminished.

Have you ever seen anything that you where not supposed to see? How did you handle the situation?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain