Friday, January 13, 2012

My child's creepiest toy.



We all remember Chucky right? That was some creepy toy. Thankfully my daughter's don't have any creepy toys like that. But my little Elsie has a porcelain doll that my mom gave her recently and she loves her and sleeps with her, but to be honest, I think it's a little creepy. My oldest thinks so too. (Sorry Mom)

What I find creepy about the doll is the way it stares at you with those glass eyes and how the legs click when they rub each other.

Besides that doll my girls have some other odd balls, like a headless Tinkerbell (the head is somewhere, usually not with the body) once even my little one took and Easter egg and placed it where the head is supposed to be and then she drew a smiley face on it. She also has limbless dolls, like the one legged Bride and the gymnast that has an arm broken at the elbow and the opposite leg broken at the knee. And one doll that is only a torso and a head, and the doll that has all her arms and legs attached to the body with duct tape.

This Christmas my daughters got a Build-a-Monster Doll from Monster High, and they can create a doll with different body parts provided, and my little one decided to attach the head to a leg and make some torso-less doll.


Do your children have creepy toys? You know like Chucky or the Mutant toys from the Bully Neighbor in Toy Story?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain