Monday, January 9, 2012

I never thought I would find this in my child's room



I have two wonderful girls and mostly I find in their room a big mess of toys and clothes. However, a while back I went in their room to do a massive cleaning and I found something I never thought I would find in their room.

Old, dried up, rotten left over food. I found, yogurt, candy, cereal, even a bowl with crusty dried up milk. I must say I was disgusted. This reminded me of a time when my now 11 year old was 4 and four of her cousins came over and stayed with us over the summer and one day I found a piece of leftover burger inside one of my shoes!

Have you ever found anything weird in your child's room? Do your kids ever leave food to rot in there?

Thankfully my girls dont do that anymore, I ask them to eat at the table instead, limiting their messes.

What has been the worst thing you have found in your child's room? What have you found to be helpful in avoiding those weird finds?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain