Saturday, December 17, 2011

What makes you laugh?

When I am in need of some cheer me up I like to check up websites with funny pictures or images, like the FailBlog or BuzzLOL.

I like looking at pictures of FAILS, and silly Photo Shop Fails like the ones about people who try to make themselves look more buff or more voluptuous but they fail to notice how the surroundings are also distorted or they photoshop only one arm by mistake.


And silly people who think they look cool with a duckface. Have you ever seen it? I'm sure you have. I have always thought that girls look so silly with this pose and so many people tend to do it, and on purpose!


And the recently popular Funny AutoCorrect these are so outrageous sometimes that it makes me wonder if their are even real. But still they can be pretty funny!

How about you? What do you do to cheer yourself up when you need a boost?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain