Friday, December 9, 2011

Buried Alive, what was he thinking?!



Today I came across this article about a woman who was buried alive by her fiance and she was able to escape thanks to the help of her diamond engagement ring.

She cut the tape that was used to tie her legs with the ring and also was able to cut the cardboard box where she was buried in.

This news seems like something that came out of an old movie. I don't know about you, I guess it all depends on when you where born, but I remember when I was little I read something from Edgar Allan Poe about being buried alive. These images really got stuck in my head and would give me nightmares. I'm sure sometime I saw a movie where this happened, perpetuating my fears. But now a days this is not something that people tend to think of, at least not the new generations. I was very surprised that this man decided to do this to his fiance, and that his friend even helped! Who does that!? And bury her in a cardboard box, with only her feet tied up? The man claims he was only trying to scare her. Really? Scare her?! Wasn't using a taser on her scary enough? And what happened to: "Look Honey, I really don't think we are good for each other, maybe we should break off our engagement" What can a man be thinking in order to do this? He must have some loose screw in that head of his, and his helper too.

I'm going on this tangent based on what I see in movies and TV. Was he trying to claim some kind of insurance money? Impossible, I mean most insurance you need to die from natural causes and then he would not be able to provide proof of that.

So what do you think? About the woman who got buried alive, what do you think that guy was thinking? And what about his excuse?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain