Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Fabulous Holiday Blog Challenge: Day 3



Today we have Day {THREE} - Holiday decorations/decor

How Do you decorate your house for Christmas? This year we are not going to be spending it in NY so we did not decorate but we usually put up little snowflakes all over the walls, paper cutouts of Snow Flakes and Some Christmas Posters and Drawings my kids make. And doing this challenge has opened up my eyes to realize that I do not do much for Christmas. Halloween, that's a whole different story. But besides the tree and some stockings I don't do much. I guess that I have not taken the time to enjoy life without rushing, because I tend to rush through the days and not stop and enjoy the view. So Holidays come and go and I end up doing nothing. But I am going to make that one of my Holiday Resolutions this year. To make time to enjoy the days without rushing through them.


How do you decorate for Christmas?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain