Monday, December 19, 2011

Fabulous Holiday Blog Challenge: Day 1


I'm joining Brunch with Amber and A Complete Waste of Makeup for their Fabulous Holiday Blog Challenge. However I'm going to be bending the rules a little bit. I have started this Holiday Challenge quite late, but since I will be on Vacation for a few weeks I decided to make these posts now.

So without further Ado, here comes Challenge # 1


What is your favorite gift received EVER.

Well I think this is a tough one. First of all because my first daughter Gaby was born on Christmas Eve, so there's nothing that can top that as a Christmas Gift.

But if we are going to talk about gifts that where actually purchased, I must say that the best gift EVER was a Chevy Aveo that my darling husband and step dad got for me. It was my first brand new car. I was so excited that I wanted to get a tattoo of the Chevy Symbol on my leg. But since then we had to trade it in for a bigger model since our family expanded.

But the Best Christmas Present that was purchased and I still own is two things:

My Amazon Kindle,

 and My Canon Power Shot SX210 IS.


I use them constantly, and I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE them!!!

What's your favorite Christmas gift ever?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain