Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Fabulous Holiday Blog Challenge: Day 9



We are almost done with the Challenge, only one more day to go. And today's Challenge Question is:
What are your 2012 Goals / Resolutions

For 2012 I have some common  resolutions:
to loose some weight (don't we all)
Keep my house clean, exercise more etc.

but I also have some uncommon goals:
I want to be able to slow down, and take the time to enjoy life, just take the day and smell the flowers and enjoy my daughter's smiles and melt in their hugs and kisses.
I want to start some Holiday Traditions, not only for Christmas but for all Holidays, and do it in advance.
I want to be more active in my Blog, there are a few Changes that will come forward in Cocoons2Butterflies next year, a new structure.
Write more, go out more, relax more, be more Happy!

So what are your resolutions/goals for 2012?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain