Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Fabulous Holiday Blog Challenge: Day 2

Fabulous Holiday Blog Challenge


Today's Challenge is: Favorite Holiday Tradition New or Old

Well, we don't actually have any traditions per se. But every year we decorate our Christmas tree with decorations that my Step Dad gave me throughout the years. He has passed away now but I keep all his decorations and use them year after year. We also have a Christmas Eve Dinner and sing Happy Birthday to my oldest daughter who this year turns 11!! This year we started a new tradition with the Elf in the Shelf, my daughter's especially the little one is enjoying it very much. We also Celebrate Three Kings Day and last year we made a Party and gave away toys to all the kids who visited my husband's store that day. We made it a great event and we want to be able to do that in the future again.



What are your Holiday Traditions?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain