Friday, December 23, 2011

Fabulous Holiday Blog Challenge: Day 5


Here once again with another question for you: What is your ideal Holiday Dress?
For me, when I think about Christmas I think about RED! :)
Something like this outfit:

and for New Years I think about the same thing, sometimes I wear Black or Blue, and some other's red.

I don't usually go out in New Years, since in NYC is too cold, I just stay home and dress casually, but if I were to go out, I would like something like this:
I really like doing this Challenge because it has really made me think about the things that I currently do. I mean I am not one to usually care about these kinds of things like what to wear for the holidays but thinking about it makes me want to do it, and care what I do, and care how I dress, and do something about it.

What is your ideal Holiday/ New Year's Eve Dress? Please Share.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain