Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Christmas is Near! What does it mean to you?



Oh Christmas! Many people love Christmas! Some others don't. What does it mean to you?
Recently I have incorporated a Question of the Day on my Facebook Page and today's question is:
What does Christmas mean to you?

To me, Christmas is a time to be with family, to give, give, give and to cherish moments with our loved ones. Christmas also means that my big baby Girl Gaby has another birthday coming up.


This year she will be 11 years old! Time flies so fast! I can remember as it was just yesterday when I was riding in a Taxi to the Hospital and later that night having in my arms a perfect baby girl. The hospital gave her this cute adorable brown teddy bear as a gift to all the babies born on Christmas Eve and on Christmas.

Here being held by Grandpa (RIP)

Teddy Bear gift

This year I also wanted to give, give, give, and I donated two Shoe boxes with gifts for the girls at F.L.A.G. and also made a lot of Donations to the Salvation Army and sent money to my Sponsored Girl Maeca from Children's International and made a donation for an association that provides Holiday meals to families in need.

I truly believe that when we give, we get blessings in return. I do not hesitate when it means helping out someone in real need.

Do you have any stories to share about things you do for Christmas? Please Share.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain