Saturday, December 24, 2011

Fabulous Holiday Blog Challenge: Day 6


Today we are having a Christmas Dessert/ Treat Recipe:
And what I many times do for the Holidays is Cheesecake.


I have a recipe that I use and it comes out really good, it is easy and Simple:


Ingredients:
Keebler Ready Crust Graham Cracker (or any flavor of your preference)
8oz package of Cream Cheese
2 eggs
1/2 a cup of Sugar
1 tsp of Wheat Flour ( I use pancake Flour mix)
2/3 cup of Evaporated Milk


Procedure:
I put in the blender the Softened Cream Cheese along with the eggs, flour, sugar and milk and blend until the mixture is smooth. Then pour into the pie crust and bake at 350 degrees F for 45 to 50 min.


and voila! 



This is not a picture of my cheesecake but it is similar.


What is your favorite Holiday recipe?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain