Tuesday, August 2, 2011

What are your Favorite TV Shows?

I think that your favorite TV shows say a lot about your personality. Yet it is not only the show in itself but what in particular do you like about the show? Also the movies that you go back to over and over also give you a little insight into your true self.

What are your favorite TV shows? Why do you like them? How do you feel when you watch them? What is your favorite movie? Your favorite character?

With me I like Romantic Comedies and competitive cooking shows like Cupcake Wars, or Challenge. I like the competitive Cooking shows because of their creative nature, the cakes are usually works of art on its own and I consider myself a creative soul.





Right now I like shows like True Blood, as I am obsessed with Eric Northman. First of all he's sexy, mysterious and  the romance between him and Sookie in this season makes me swoon. I like seeing passionate couples, because it is what I want in my marriage.




I like White Collar because I like solving mysteries, although there are no actual mysteries but there is always a crook that needs to be caught and a crime solved. I like shows that make me think, and also I love the marriage between Peter and his wife on the show, and the friendship Neal has not only with Peter but with Mozzie too. I love shows with deep friendships because I value friendships a lot.


I could keep analyzing every movie and every show I love but I want to know about you. What are your favorite shows, and movies and why do you think you like them? What part of the show resonates with the true you?

4 comments:

  1. My favorite tv shows are:

    Hot in Cleveland- I like watching it because it's so random and funny, I spend my entire day over working my brain and its nice to sit for 30 min once a week and just laugh.

    Restaurant Impossible- I like Robert Irvine's straight up, tell it like it is personality. He comes off harsh but has a really big heart. I think it's similar to me in the sense that I can sometimes come across as having a strong personality, but I have a very giving & caring heart. lol

    Unique Eats- I love to cook and this show inspires me to try different recipes

    Fun post! Have a great week :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. House MD- I think because he does what he knows is right without caring about the consequences (I wish I was more like that).

    Bones- She does what she loves, and because of the people around her she is changing into a better, more feeling person (Love the psychology in that).

    Blue Bloods- Love the tight-knit family.

    Rizzoli and Isles- Great dynamic and shows 2 totally different personalities can co-exist.

    Plain Sight- Because she is sarcastic and says what's on her mind.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a romantic comedy person, too, when I need to veg. And a news (or other type of learning show) junkie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i LOVE ALL THE CAKE SHOWS, AND SEE HOW PEOPLE MAKE THEM, MAYBE ONE DAY iLL ATTEMPT A BiG CAKE :)

    THANKS FOR FOLLOWiNG MY BLOG, NEW FOLLOWER AS WELL!! AND FOR YOUR OTHER POST, ME PERSONALLY, i JUST KEEP QUiTE LOL...iT DOESNT BOTHER ME THAT OTHER PEOPLE HAVE DiFERENT OPiNiONS, THATS WHAT MAKES PEOPLE UNiQUE, AND DiFFERENT FROM THE REST. i DONT WANNA BE A PERFECT FOLLOWER, i WANNA BE A LEADER, AND DO WHAT MAKES ME HAPPY :)

    STOP BY ANYTiME,
    JENNI-REVIEWS.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain