Wednesday, August 10, 2011

The 10 Days to You Challenge - Seven Wants - Day 4



Well, today is the 4th day of the challenge and I must confess that this challenge has forced me to look deep down inside of me and figure out those well kept secrets about me. I don't think about the answer to these questions before hand. I still don't know what 7 things I want, I will know as I write.

* A beautiful house, near trees, close enough to the beach but not too close (within 30 minutes) this house must be large, with a back yard and a pool. A Gym, an office or two, a game room, a living room, a laundry room, a media room, a recording studio/ rehearsal space for my hubby. An area to entertain guests, a balcony, a basement, an attic. The kitchen must have an island in the middle of the kitchen and a walk-in cupboard. The master bedroom will have it's own private bathroom with his and hers sides. A jacuzzi, and a separate shower. A towel closet. A walk in closet in the bedroom, make that two. I also want it to have a garage that fits 2 cars at least. beautiful grass with flowers tended to by a gardener because I don't know how to keep plants alive, and a little path with those stone things and little lights that illuminate the path to the house. I also want it to have a large balcony, and a terrace where we can make parties in the roof. I want it to have a beautiful view, and be able to sit in the balcony at night with my husband and have a drink and enjoy the view while our daughters sleep.

* Travel all over the world, 12 places in 12 months. Stay one month in each place and work as a family volunteering for a charity. I want this not only because it gives us a chance to do some traveling as a family but because it gives us a chance to help out other people in the process and learn a new culture along the way.

*For my daughters to be very close friends, and to get along beautifully for ever!

*Always to be able to be close to our family, on both sides.

*To be a successful writer, well known published author, who gets a movie deal and everyone loves it!

*Learn to be organized and live clutter free.

*Learn effective time management so I have time to spend quality time with my daughters and husband, and have time to work effectively as a writer and a promoter for my husband's businesses, so we can all be very successful at our family businesses and live carefree and happy.

Well, now I'm thinking of so many other things, but I can only put 7, so here it is.
Tell me 7 things that you want. or join the challenge and if you do, please comment on my blog so I can go and check out your answers. :)

Don't forget to come back to Day # 5 - Six Places

4 comments:

  1. i would LOVE to travel the world as you want (12 places for a month each). that would be amazing for the adults and the children

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, your dream home sounds so similar to my dream home, 30 minutes from the beach, large with a pool (I want an indoor pool if possible), a kitchen with a large island and a walk-in pantry (I want mine to be organized and beautiful just like the ones I see in magazines), a couple of offices (one of which I would make an office/craft space), a jacuzzi in the master bath (to die for!), etc., etc. etc. Someday.

    Thanks for stopping by my blog Frugal Experiments I am returning the visit.

    *Hugs,

    Theresa

    p.s. I think this 10 Day You Challenge would be so difficult.

    ReplyDelete
  3. great post! following back from voiceboks! You're amazing for what you're doing! wish you luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your dream house sounds wonderful! I think those are about all the things I'd love in a home, too. I'd also love for my children to be close forever!

    ReplyDelete

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain