Sunday, August 14, 2011

The 10 Days to You Challenge - Four Books - Day 7



The 10 Days to You Challenge is coming to an end soon after today only 3 more days. Today I get to share with you 4 of my Favorite Books.

* The Secret by Rhonda Byrne- After learning several principles about the Law of Attraction many years ago while in college, this book came to bring me up to date on it. It changed every aspect of my life in a remarkable way. Today I live my life through these principles written down in this book. A must read to anyone looking to better their lives.

*The Power by Rhonda Byrne- This second part to the Book The Secret and it gives you and even better perspective on how to lead your life in order to attract the best things in life. I must say that a combination of these 4 books have greatly improved every aspect of my life. This book focuses on Love as the Power to get what you want. It explains Love as something more than what we feel for other people. It explains love as a kind of energy, not just a feeling.

*How to Improve Your Marriage Without Talking About It - This book is amazing, as it teaches you the differences between men and women, and by better understanding the opposite sex you can react to the things that you don't like with a new perspective and a much better understanding of your partner and of yourself and you are less inclined to react in ways that would hinder the communication between your spouse and you. This book is written by two doctors, one male and one female and the book is written for both sexes. The best part of it is that it works even if you don't even tell your spouse you bought the book.


*Blogging in Pink: A Woman's Guide - I believe this book is the reason why I have my Blog today. It gave me the guidance and inspiration to finally get the courage to start my own Blog. I will eternally be grateful. And the amazing thing about this book is that it is only $1.00 for the Kindle and you can get it for free by going to Michelle Mitchel's Blog Scribbit: A Blog about Motherhood in Alaska.


So what are your favorite books? What books have changed your life?


Remember to come back for Day 8 of the 10 Days to You Challenge - Three Films


No comments:

Post a Comment

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain