Thursday, August 18, 2011

The 10 Days to You Challenge - Two Songs - Day 9


So our 10 Days to You Challenge is almost coming to an end. I would like to thank all of you who participated with me. Today we talk about 2 songs, and once again it is very difficult to choose only two. But here it is:

*Freckles by Natasha Bedingfield - I love this song because it tells you to love yourself freckles and all. It encourages people to be proud, and know that we are all special.


*Fireworks by Katy Perry - I also like this song because it tells you that you have a spark in you, that you are special. To not be ashamed to show the world how wonderful you are. This song touches my heart a lot too because the day I saw the video for the first time the next morning I found out that one close friend had committed suicide and I wondered if it had helped him to hear this song.


Well here are my two songs. What songs touch your heart? Make you happy or make you dance? Please share, I want to know. :)

5 comments:

  1. Cool songs- I like your reasons for why you chose them. I'm all for encouraging people to know they're special and valuable :)

    Right now the song that touches my heart is called Only Hope. Makes me happy inside as I'm practicing it for my friend's wedding :) Thanks for stopping by my blog today. Now following you!

    Jinnia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I'm a new follower from VB. Both great songs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am a new follower from the vB hop and I love both of these songs http://shandassweepsandfreebies.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved your song choices and I'm sorry to hear about your friend. I also blogged about Firework a few weeks back. Here's a link if you'd like to read it. It explains why I find it special to me and why I cry when I hear it like a hormonal anomaly!!

    The Smile Conquest Day 28 Laughter Through Tears

    ReplyDelete

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain