Sunday, August 7, 2011

The 10 Days to You Challenge - Yet another one! :)

Today I came across this 10 Days to You challenge, and I saw that quite a few Bloggers are doing this and I thought I should join in. I believe that Mom-A-Logues started it all recently, but maybe she even got it from somewhere else, so I don't know. As far as I know I'm giving credit to her. :)


So today's challenge is: Ten Secrets

I must say I'm a little nervous about this, it's bound to be very hard. But here we go in no particular order:

* I am capable of falling asleep anywhere and in any position, I have even been able to fall asleep in front of a Loud speaker at a Heavy Metal Band Rehearsal. I also tend to fall asleep when I read and when I watch movies, no matter what time of day it is.


* Since I was little I obsessed about the dream world. I would sleep with notebooks next to my bed, and I would write every dream I remembered and I would go back and try to find meaning to it. I even was able to write my dreams as I was dreaming them by falling asleep with a pencil and notebook in hand. I can also continue a dream if I am awaken abruptly from a dream by just closing my eyes again. I can wake up from an interesting dream, stand up, take my daughter to the bathroom, put her back in bed, get into bed, close my eyes and continue my dream as if I didn't wake up at all. Sometimes I can't wake up if my dream has not had a resolution. I will hear my alarm, snooze it and continue dreaming, over and over. I end up going to work late those days.



* I am addicted to books. I read every day on my commute to work, and am constantly buying books. It has been a huge blessing ever since my hubby bought me the Kindle for Xmas. The books take up alot less space this way ;)



* I am also addicted to magazines, I have over 7 subscriptions and can't throw them out after.



*I have a small suitcase fulled to capacity with magazine and newspaper cut outs from Robert Downey Jr and Drew Barrymore, collected since I was 11. I tend to obsess a lot about famous people. :P



* I still have my childhood stuffed dog Drupper which was my companion since I was 2. I slept with that do in my bed from when I was 2 till 1 week after I got married at age 23. The only reason I stopped sleeping with it was because the head is pretty hard and my husband complained about bumping his head against it at night. I then moved it to the night table, and now it has a special place in our daughter's room.

This is a long lost relative I found of my Drupper online.


*I love roller skating. When I was 8 I used to keep my roller skates on all day, even going up and down the stairs with them. In 2008 I bought a pair of Sketcher Skates on Ebay and I kept them at work. I would put them on and skate in the office every time I felt overwhelmed and stressed out at work. It cheered me up, and people found it amusing.
Similar to this but in Red.


*I cry on most Drew Barrymore movies, her voice alone is capable of making me cry. She is my favorite actress since I was 6 and dream of one day meeting her.



* I became obsessed with Robert Downey Jr when I saw the movie Tuff Turf when I was 11. I started collecting every thing I could find about him, I even shoplifted a picture from a magazine I saw at the supermarket. I still keep everything in my suitcase mentioned above. 18 years later I met Robert Downey Jr.

Me With RDJ!

* Last but not least, I love taking pictures of things and people, but I don't do it often because I feel embarrassed that people will be upset at me if I take pictures of them without them knowing, but I like to be able to take pictures that are not posed, I love studying people and how they move, and talk and act. I'm very observant and I would love to capture all of that in film. Wishing I had a camera inside my eyes so no one would notice if I caught them on camera.

There it is, it wasn't as hard as I though, in fact, I would've been able to add a few more.
So how about you? Are you going to do the 10 Days to You challenge? Let me know, I would love to read your answers! :) Come back tomorrow for Nine Loves!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain