Saturday, August 13, 2011

The 10 Days to You Challenge - Five Foods - Day 6


Ah today, today, I get to share with you five of my favorite foods! I'm so excited. I love food! Too bad I don't like to cook that much LOL. Anyway here's my list, once again in no particular order.

*Chicken -  I love grilled chicken, chicken nuggets, baked chicken, chicken burgers, chicken cordon blue, chicken strips, chicken pizza, garlic chicken, chicken broccoli, sesame chicken, chicken soup, chicken flautas, buffalo chicken strips, chicken taco's...My family says that I might turn into a chicken one day if I keep eating chicken like I do.

*Tomatoes - I love tomatoes, in salad, and cherry tomatoes, plum tomatoes, and tomato sauce, and ketchup, and spaghetti sauce, and pizza sauce..I would eat tomatoes with everything, I like tomatoes on my chicken and I like cooking pork chops with tomato and onions, I like a bagel with cream cheese and tomato, Grilled cheese sandwich with tomato. The only thing I don't like tomato, is dried roasted tomatoes and tomato soup.

*Cheese - I like cheesy stuff, like pizza, which also has tomato and chicken at times, I like to eat bananas with cheese, any kind of cheese. I love Manchego cheese, Parmesan Cheese, Swizz Cheese but only when it's melted, cream cheese, Cheese cake, cheese turnovers, American cheese, macaroni and cheese, Cheese tortellini, Edam Cheese, String Cheese, Cheddar Cheese, Monterrey Jack Cheese, Munster cheese, Cheese Whiz...I am also willing to put cheese on anything. My favorite foods include chicken, cheese and tomato!

*Sponge Cake - When I was little my mom would make sponge cake for me. It was the most delicious thing ever. And it still is. My mom stayed with me for almost 3 years while my little one was old enough to go to school and she would make me sponge cake on special occasions. The best part is that she would not put frosting on it but powdered sugar on top. .....Sorry, I started daydreaming about a piece of that scrumptious fluffy heavenly cake and I could not help but smile. :)

* Chocolate - Once again another thing that I love in it's many forms. I love chocolate cake, and chocolate brownies, and Oreo double stuff, and chocolate bars, Hershey's with almonds and without, Three Musketeers, and Butterfingers, and Zero, Milky Way, Snickers, Reese's Pieces, Kisses, and I absolutely Love love love Tiramisu which mixes chocolate and coffee, and there's this dessert called a Cappuccino Tartufo that is a mix of coffee and chocolate, and ice cream and cake and gooey goodness...ahhhh heavenly thoughts once again.

So here it is my top five foods! What are yours?

Please come back to check out Day 7 of the Challenge with 4 Books

3 comments:

  1. I already knew this about you mom :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, man, I'm hungry just reading this!! I love all the same things you do - except I do love tomato soup! Yum! I love to dunk my grilled cheese in my tomato soup - it's one of those things my mom made that is comfort food for me!

    Great list!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We have almost the same food likes....The chocolate part....love the dark and with nuts....like almonds ,walnuts and Nutela .The chicken ....well, that comes from my mother side....your great grandmother she will eat chicken everyday. About Sponge cake....I love it even dry....or toasted....it will taste like a cookie...yum!!!!Tomatoes....love them just the same way you do....the cheese part....banana and cheese you learn from me and string cheese too.

    So as you can see....we are copying from my grandmother ....your great grandmother and my mother,your grandmother....I assume that will happen to Elsie and Gaby too...I know Elsie loves chocolates and Gaby loves cheese.

    Big hugs!!!!!Ma/Grand =)

    ReplyDelete

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain