Wednesday, January 4, 2012

What I shouldn't have bought this Holiday Season.


Today's post is about what I believe I shouldn't have bought this holiday season.

I made quite a few unnecessary purchases this Holiday Season but none of the, where gifts.

What I believe was unnecessary was a hair straightener, a curling iron, and some lingerie I bought that I am not going to use often enough to be worth the expense. But I will try to make the best of it and use it when I can.

I don't believe these where completely a waste of money though because they where also things I bought because I was getting out of my comfort zone and I know that these purshases will encourage me to experiment with things I normally don't do. So it's not that bad.

What purchases do you regret making this holiday season? Why?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain