Saturday, January 14, 2012

I can't believe my kids like...

PopTarts!

They like the Strawberry, Blueberry frosted and not frosted, Cookies & Creme, Hot Fudge Sundae, Choc Chip Cookie Dough, you name it.

They will eat them for breakfast, for Snack, even as a dessert!

Me, I won't eat the things. They taste awful to me!

I was surprised that this past year we had a hurricane in NYC and I read an article that read

Hurricane Irene: Pop-Tarts Top List of Hurricane Purchases

I couldn't believe this, Pop tarts wasn't even in my list of things to buy, it didn't even cross my mind. The reason why PopTarts was such a good choice as per the article? "they require no heating, can be used at any meal, and last forever," said Steve Horwitz

My daughters would agree, but at Hurricane time I chose to buy water, and canned food, mainly Chef Boyardee.

Is there a food you can't believe your kids like? Or is there something, could be anything, like music, movies, things, etc that you can't believe they like?

I'm glad I don't have kids who like Power Rangers or Barney.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain