Sunday, January 29, 2012

I'm afraid of...


Just looking at this image above these words make me cringe. I am afraid of spiders. I can't stand them, and I am also afraid of other poisonous insects like Scorpions, and Centipedes, and some non poisonous like Stink Bugs, and Beetles, not all kinds of beetles, but the ones that are black and sometimes have pincers like this:






They totally creep me out, I can't even stand to look at these pictures. I'm also afraid of roaches and many other bugs that have a threatening appearance or some threatening quality (like the stink bug)

I used to be afraid of many other things, I would worry and go over and over in my head about all the things that could go wrong in my life, but now I can't believe I even did that. I have come to realize that worrying about stuff only attracts bad things to your life as giving your energy to something you are worried about makes it more real. Worrying does not change things, it is better that when you worry about something you take a good look at yourself and think about what would make the situation better, or what would be a better outcome, and concentrate on that and it will attract a better outcome to things.

But regarding bugs, I don't normally think about them or have close encounters with them anymore. I just thought really hard trying to find something I'm afraid of and I think bugs make the top of the list now.

What are you afraid of? Are you afraid of bugs as I do or do you get scared of other things instead?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain