Saturday, January 28, 2012

I write for...


What do I write for, or better yet, why do I write?
I write because I have a hard time talking to people and I find it very liberating to actually be able to express myself in writing.

I write because I want to learn about myself, and I want to share that with the world. Because I know that there are a lot of people out there who also have trouble finding their path, and if I can share with the world my journey, then maybe I can help other people too.

I write because I want to make a difference in someone elses' life. I want to give my girls a good example by following through with the things that I love. Teach them that they too can do what they want to do in life.

I write because I love it, because it is fun for me, the same way I love to read, because it teaches me, and it engages me.

Do you write? If so, why do you like it? If you don't, then what is your favorite thing you like to do?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain