Friday, January 6, 2012

My "Special" Place



Where do you go to get quiet time?

I have a tendency to keep myself busy. I tend to speed through the days barely even taking a breather. My horoscope says that Aries people need to keep physically busy, but the problem there being that the typical Aries tends to take on more than it can be done reasonably well. That is why sometimes I feel like I am overwhelmed and even though I'm constantly working it feels as if I'm barely doing anything.

That's when I need to take some time to relax, have some quiet time and I like doing that after the girls are asleep. I love snuggling up in bed, read or watch some TV. It gives me time to stop thinking so much and just let loose and enjoy whatever it is I'm reading or watching. However my favorite place is always snuggled in bed especially when my hubby is laying next to me and we can snuggle together.

For the past three weeks I have been out of town, with my family, with no computer (I'm writing this on my iPad) and I find that it has been so relaxing being without the constant pull of a computer without having to rush back and forth from work doing the daily routine. And I feel happy.

What is your special place? What makes you relax?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain