Monday, January 2, 2012

A Look Back at 2011



2011 was my year, the year of the Rabbit in the Chinese Zodiac. It was supposed to be a calm year that would give me success in my business endeavors. I started Blogging, I also was able to take some courses on Social Media Marketing in order to advance my Blog and I have been given an opportunity to be involved in the organization of Art Events in my place of work, which I am very happy to have been able to do.

It has not been easy, as there have been several sad events that have occurred including the passing of my dear mother-in-law and some other life changing events. But I know that I took this year to advance myself in my career and to make the switch to what I really want to be doing that is writing, doing something creative and helping people along the way.

I also dared myself to do things I would not normally do, and pushed myself to go out of my comfort zone and experience things I would have never considered before. I am greatful for that.

I hope this year continues to be one that will bring more enlightenment to my life, more knowledge, and many blessings for me and my family.

How was your year 2011?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain