Saturday, February 19, 2011

What inspires you?

Last night I took my friend to Times Square. As I got off the subway at Bryant Park I was amazed of all the cool things that I saw. I had not been here in about 3 years and I had forgotten the exhilarating feeling of seeing the lights and the tall buildings and the larger than life ads, and stores from almost all the major brands available to us, plus quite a few not-as-known.
I realized how I have been living in a cocoon for quite a while not exposing me to things that inspire me. I would always find excuses for not going out. But I have decided to expose myself to things that inspire me, because by being inspired I will be encouraged to do better things.
Find out what inspires you, and do it more often.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain