Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Taking a day off once in a while it's OK

This week I have skipped a day or two. And I don't feel guilty because sometimes we have to allow ourselves to take a day off to enjoy it in the company of your family and friends. We must feed our soul and take care of our bodies allowing enough rest to be productive the following day. But I must confess that if we take too many days off then it will start to drag on us, and at least in my experience I tend to get lazy and too comfortable at the idea of not working, but I'm back, with more and exciting things to share with you every day.

Take a look at your typical day. Do you take time off once in a while to recharge? What happens if you take too much time off?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain