Monday, February 14, 2011

Dealing With Clutter Part 2 - Not Giving Up

Last week I talked about how my lack of Security led me to accumulate clutter. Trying to hold on to things that only gave me a false sense of security, and realizing that I had given up on having nice things because I didn't feel worthy. I must say that there are days when you see the mountain of stuff and can't imagine how you are ever going to do it. But you must not give up.
Today I went into my daughter's room and cleared out a large garbage back the 30 gal black one. I threw away a lot of stuff and organized others into the closet. I saw so many other things that need to be dealt with. Things that should get donated, others shredded, or thrown. I didn't want to overwhelm myself so I took care of the things I could in the 2 hours I gave myself to do this project.
Continuing to clear out things and seeing improvements keeps me all excited to continue on my task one day at a time.

How do you deal with clutter in your home? Do you get help or do it by yourself?
I want to hear what you have to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain