Sunday, February 27, 2011

Loosing Weight Together

For years I have been contemplating the idea of loosing weight. I am not one who likes to diet, I like to eat what I want. I don't like running, or doing cardio exercise, but I do walk a lot and like to lift weights even though I don't do it anymore.  So I usually go about my life, walking as I do and watching somewhat what I eat, but doing anything more than that when cooking and eating with 3 other people who are not watching what they eat was very difficult. Now my Hubby has decided to go on a diet too, nothing too strict but just doing little things here and there to watch a little bit better what he eats and that inspires me. With him on board with a weight loss goal I feel inclined not to buy desserts for us, or regular soda, or rice. And since he's not eating it, I don't feel the need to eat it either. Now I buy more fruits, and vegetables, and hopefully the kids will get on board too, eating healthier to stay healthier.
What do you do to stay healthy? Do you feel that doing it with someone else makes it easier?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain