Friday, February 4, 2011

GO RED!

February is known for many things RED. Valentine's Day,  Chinese New Year Celebration and February is also the American Heart Month, and the American Heart Association's Slogan for this month is Go RED. And today, February 4th, 2011 is National Wear Red Day. So help me raise awareness and encourage people to lead heart healthy lives. Go to www.GoRedForWomen.org for loads of resources and ideas of how you too can get involved in the fight for healthier hearts. And in honor of Go Red Day I will we giving away a 
GO RED For Women By FIVE STAR FRAGRANCES Eau de Toilette Spray. I love this fragrance, I've been using it myself for a couple of years and it's only available online these days.
To win you will have to send me a message and write on the Subject line "GO RED" and I want you to send me a picture taken by you were it shows a creative use of the color red. It cannot be anything taken from the internet, if possible include yourself in the picture or something written by yourself. It can be silly, goofy, or tender and sweet, make sure to include your name and blog or web page you would like me to mention on award day. The winner will be chosen on February 25th. All participants will get a chance to promote their blogs or personal/business web pages as I will be giving an honorable mention to all of you who participate at the end of the contest.  I will be including as many pictures as I can on my post so please be aware that by participating on this contest you give me permission to publish your picture on my site.

So get those cameras ready and GO RED!!!




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain