Monday, February 14, 2011

It's Valentine's Day!

Today it's Valentine's Day! What are you going to do today? I must say I have been celebrating Valentine's Day the whole week. We have been eating in valentine's day decorated plates and cups, I served rice shaped into hearts and mashed potatoes served in heart shaped plates, although not in the same meal. On Friday we went to  valentine's day dance at my daughter's school then we went to dinner with family and friends to Olive Garden. On Saturday we made heart shaped pancakes for breakfast and in the evening made a Valentine's Day Party at home with some of my daughter's friends, we ate heart shaped pizza, heart and lip shaped rice crispy treats with pink marshmallows, raspberry gingerale, and pink cake with pink frosting. It was a lot of fun.
Sunday we made heart shaped construction paper cards to take to the kids at school, and we made some cupcakes with pink frosting and heart shaped sprinkles. Today we are going to have heart shaped omelets for breakfast and heart shaped sandwiches for school and probably heart shaped rice again.
It has been lots of fun celebrating this holiday with the girls so much that we might continue to eat in valentine's day plates and cups for the rest of the month of February when we start preparing for Easter.
I wanted to share with you some of the things I mentioned and I hope you all have a wonderful day and enjoy it to the max. What are your plans for Valentine's Day? Any cool things you like to do?





No comments:

Post a Comment

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain