Monday, February 6, 2012

A tough decision.

Picture from www.buzzle.com

A tough decision I've had to make... well, that's a tough one. LOL Pun totally intended.
But seriously speaking, I used to have a very hard time making decisions. I couldn't make a decision if my life depended on it. I had the tendency to just over think things, I would recreate in my head every possible scenario, and unless I was sure that I could handle even the worst case scenarios then I would not even make a decision, I would say to myself that I couldn't take action on something that I was not confident about, so I did nothing. i would wait and wait for things to resolve themselves however . I would let things play out by themselves.

With time I realized that I was not really living my own life, I was just letting things happen, I did not achieve anything I wanted because I had even stopped having dreams and wishes, I lost all desire to have anything at all and that was not gratifying. When I learned that I had the capability to achieve everything I wanted, the only thing I had to do is believe I could have it, work toward it, and have faith, and the most important of it all, was wanting something in the first place.

Once I took charge of my life, I started making decisions based on the things I wanted for myself, and I started allowing myself the pleasure of wanting something, and working for it and achieving it.

This Blog is in itself a fruit of that. I have it because I dared to want it, and I took action and made it all real.

Have you ever had to make a tough decision? How did it turn out?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ratings and Recommendations by outbrain